ENO – we develop business
Who we are
The Entwicklungsgesellschaft Neu-Oberhausen mbH – ENO was founded in 1992 and today is part of dual-pillar business support in Oberhausen. ENO sees itself as a link between business and politics/administration. Our principle is public-private partnership.
The town of Oberhausen and almost 50 companies from a wide variety of sectors have funded the capital of ENO to equal amounts. ENO exerts influence via project contracts concluded together with the Oberhausen Economic and Tourism Development Agency (OWT) on the specific tasks of these projects and main project focus points in the business sector.
Expertise for companies
The objective of the association is to improve the spatial, social and economic structure of the town of Oberhausen by developing industry, commerce, trade and services across all sectors as well as development of the employment market. This is a task that characterises our daily work.
ENO sees itself as the partner of entrepreneurs – both business owners here on location as well as business owners wishing to become active in Oberhausen. Within the framework of our services for companies we have made it our aim to be a guide and partner, to network companies, to elucidate solution paths for specific issues and support you with advice and concrete measures.
The ENO members
The "Ruhr Region" market has developed to become a dynamic and expansive field for investments that also benefits Oberhausen – a good environment for innovation and investments.
- Daniel Schranz, Mayor of the town of Oberhausen, Chairman
- Heinrich Walterfang, b+w Electronic Systems GmbH & Co. KG, Vice Chairman
- Elia Albrecht-Mainz, Mayor of the town of Oberhausen
- Regina Boos, Member of the Council of the town of Oberhausen
- Thomas Gäng, Repr. Member of the Executive, Stadtsparkasse Oberhausen
- Hartmut Gieske, Member of the Executive, Energieversorgung Oberhausen AG
- Wolfgang Große Brömer, Member of the Council of the town of Oberhausen
- Jutta Kruft-Lohrengel, Managing Director, Autohaus Kruft GmbH
- Markus Lacum, Managing Director, move elevator GmbH
- Hartmut Schmidt, Managing Director, OGM Oberhausener Gebäudemanagement GmbH
- Dr. Franz-Josef Schulte, Managing Director, RWW Rheinisch-Westfälische Wasserwerksgesellschaft mbH
- Hans-Josef Tscharke, Member of the Council of the town of Oberhausen
- Bernhard Uppenkamp, Chairman of the Management Board, Stadtsparkasse Oberhausen
- Regina Wittmann, Member of the Council of the town of Oberhausen